6 July 2016, Mandy Berry
Innovate UK Open Funding Competition - £15m
Open to any sector, businesses of any size, alone or in collaboration with others (businesses, research base and third sector).
For the best business-led ideas or concepts that:
- demonstrate innovation leading to novel, new products, processes or services
- articulate a clear and anticipated growth impact for the business(s) leading to a significant return on investment (ROI)
Priority will be given to proposals that are likely to lead to sustainable gains in productivity and/or access to new overseas markets through export led business growth.
Arts, culture and heritage organisations can be eligible. At GMV we think that projects could include innovation around:
- taking an idea from creative or artistic practice and applying it in another sector with wider commercial and public benefit (eg health, environment)
- devising new creative media formats based on performance or other artistic works – eg with film, VR
- platforms or services which help engage audiences, manage data about them, gain insight, personalise communications
You will have your own ideas!
|Projects can focus on||For micro and small exterprises the percentage of Innovate UK funding|
Project size and funding
Projects may last between 6 and 36 months. Total eligible project costs should range from £25,000 to £1 million depending on the type of R&D to be undertaken.
|Competition opens||6th June 2016|
|Registration deadline||noon on 31st August 2016|
|Application deadline||noon on 7th September 2016|