Venues & cinemas
Cinegi (sin-er-gee) is a new kind of marketing and distribution service for film, TV and other video entertainment content. The UK service launch is planned for 2013.
We are now signing up the first tranche of independent cinemas and other venues to be part of that launch.
For cinemas and other venues (leisure, community, cultural – anywhere with footfall that can screen video) the Cinegi service:
- offers a range of HD-quality film, TV and other quality video content
- sorts out the hassle of licenses and payments
- has ready-made collections of content to choose from
- has tools to enable venues to curate collections or invite others to do it as guests
- provides social and content marketing tools to drive demand from existing and new customers
- enables unused or underused slots to be filled with revenue-generating screenings
Cinemas can use Cinegi to extend the range of content from standard feature films to a whole variety of ‘alternative’ content. Other venues can use it to bring film, TV and other video content to their communities and customers.
Cinegi helps generate additional revenues through adding value to what your venue already offers. It aims to get users and customers coming back more often and it allows you to match the entertainment and cultural events you put on to their passions.
To register your interest and receive updates, please register here.
Click the link for more background on Cinegi.